Effective graphics are indispensable in modern statistical analysis. SAS 9.2 provides ODS Graphics, new functionality used by statistical procedures to create statistical graphics as automatically as they create tables. ODS Graphics is also used by new SAS/GRAPH® procedures that are designed for graphical exploration of data. This tutorial is intended for statistical users and covers the use of ODS Graphics from start to finish in statistical analysis. You will learn how to:
• Request graphs created by statistical procedures.
• Use the new SGPLOT, SGPANEL, SGSCATTER, and SGRENDER procedures in SAS/GRAPH to create customized graphs.
• Access and manage your graphs for inclusion in Web pages, papers, and presentations.
• Modify graph styles (colors, fonts, and general appearance).
• Make immediate changes to your graphs using a point-and-click editor.
• Make permanent changes to your graphs with template changes.
• Specify other options related to ODS Graphics