The WUSS 2022 Educational Conference and Forum will be using Whova as an online platform for our event. The Whova app will be your guide to help you navigate all that WUSS 2022 has to offer. Be sure to download the Whova app and create an account before the conference
You can use the Whova app to:
- View the event agenda and plan your personal schedule
- Access presenters’ paper and any documents shared by speakers
- Network with attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors before and during the event
- Create and converse via discussion topics in the Community Board
- Find information on our several social events under the WUSS UP resource on the app home page
- Receive live updates about the upcoming sessions, last-minute changes, and other activities happening throughout the event
- Stay current with last minute session changes from the organizers
After downloading the app, create your account using the same email address you used during conference registration. Make sure you choose a strong password. You can also sign up using a social media account. Once you have signed up, you should be taken directly to our event.
You can also view the web-app version on your desktop computer or laptop from WUSS 2022 Web App. Sign up using the same email address you used during conference registration. Whova’s web platform works best with Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
If you’ve already used the Whova app in the past, Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password. You should see our event, “WUSS 2022 Educational Conference and Forum” under “My Events”.