by uploading a photo or scanned copy of your CDC Vaccination Record Card during registration.
WUSS 2022 Registration Rates
Paid by Jul 29
Jul 30 – Aug 26
|Late / On-Site
Aug 27 – Sep 16
|Half-Day (Wednesday or Friday)||$200||$200||$200|
2 Academic attendees must be employed by a degree-granting institution, college, or university
3 One-day attendance option is only available during Early Registration and is only applicable for Thursday (9/15/2022)
Registration Fee includes:
- Three days of paper presentations by analysts, programmers, and statisticians just like you!
- Hands-On Workshops (bring your own device)
- Access to Resource Central, including exhibitor booths, major sponsors, WUSS Theater, roundtable discussions, lightning talks, the e-Poster Gallery, WUSS Museum, the attendee lounge, and maybe even a surprise meet and greet with an author or two
- Wednesday evening Networking Mixer
- Thursday afternoon Happy Hour
- Meals and refreshments
- And so much more!
Not included: Pre- and post-conference training seminars, hotel rooms ($189/night), hotel self-parking ($10/day)
One day registration fee only includes those events occurring on Thursday.
WUSS 2022 Check Policy
To pay by check:
- Checks must be received by August 10 to guarantee the early registration rate.
- Checks must be received by September 7 to guarantee the regular registration rate.
- Registrants who do not meet the above deadlines will be billed at the current registration rate at the time payment is received.
- For questions regarding payment by check, please contact the WUSS Registrar at email@example.com.
WUSS 2022 Cancellation Policy
A $25 processing fee will be charged per transaction/per item for any cancellation. Cancellations can be requested by emailing the registrar at Registrar@wuss.org. A full refund, less processing fees, is allowed only if email notice of cancellation is received by midnight PDT on August 26, 2022. Changes requested after August 26th may not be able to be honored. In the unlikely event the conference is canceled, full refunds will be made available to all paid attendees.