WUSS 2023 Registration Rates
Paid by 9/9/23
Paid by 10/16/23
|Late / On-Site
Paid after 10/16/23
|Half-Day (Tuesday or Thursday)||$200||$250||$250|
2 Academic attendees must be employed by a degree-granting institution, college, or university
Registration Fee includes:
- Three days of paper presentations by analysts, programmers, and statisticians just like you!
- Hands-On Workshops (bring your own device)
- Access to Resource Central, including exhibitor booths, major sponsors, WUSS Theater, roundtable discussions, lightning talks, the e-Poster Gallery, WUSS Museum, the attendee lounge, and maybe even a surprise meet and greet with an author or two
- Tuesday evening Networking Mixer
- Meals and refreshments
- And so much more!
Not included: Pre- and post-conference training seminars, hotel rooms ($239/night), hotel self-parking ($40/night)
WUSS 2023 Check Policy
To pay by check:
- Checks must be received by September 16 to guarantee the early registration rate.
- Checks must be received by October 23 to guarantee the regular registration rate.
- Registrants who do not meet the above deadlines will be billed at the current registration rate at the time payment is received.
- For questions regarding payment by check, please contact the WUSS Registrar at email@example.com.
WUSS 2023 Cancellation Policy
A $25 processing fee will be charged per transaction/per item for any cancellation. Cancellations can be requested by emailing the registrar at Registrar@wuss.org. A full refund, less processing fees, is allowed only if email notice of cancellation is received by midnight PDT on October 16, 2023. Changes requested after October 9th may not be able to be honored. In the unlikely event the conference is canceled, full refunds will be made available to all paid attendees.