Western Users of SAS Software is a volunteer-run organization. We can’t make the conference work without volunteers like you. If you would like to volunteer at WUSS, you can indicate that when you register or send an email to our Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@wuss.org.
Most volunteers will work as Session Coordinators. Session Coordinators support section chairs and presenters to help sessions run smoothly. They help with timekeeping, attendance tracking, introducing speakers, and anything else that the academic presentation rooms might need. There are also opportunities to help with other aspects of conference operations, such as registration assistant, Resource Central assistant, or an assistant-at-large. Email our Volunteer Coordinator who will connect you with just the right position!
Volunteer slots are 3-4 hours in length and volunteers are invited to a special Thursday night appreciation event. But that’s not the only reason to volunteer at WUSS…
Why volunteer at WUSS 2022?
- Meet new people in the WUSS community
- Make meaningful connections with presenters, attendees, exhibitors, and the WUSS conference team
- Add to your resume in a unique way
- Learn how the conference functions with an insider view
- Did we mention the special Thursday night appreciation event?
- Help make WUSS a success!
To learn more about volunteering for WUSS 2022, email our Volunteer Coordinator, Angela Zamora, at Volunteer@wuss.org.